Haitian Flag Day is approaching and to celebrate our rich Haitian heritage and culture the Haitian Heritage Museum has opened its annual Facebook Contest, “Mr. Or Ms. May 18th Of Haitian Heritage Museum,” on April 19th ! The contest will be closed on May 18th at 11:00 a.m (EST) and the winner will be announced at 12 p.m. What better way to celebrate the Haitian Flag Day by being crowned the winner of Mr. or Ms. May 18th Of Haitian Heritage Museum.
How to enter the contest ?
It’s simple ! Show your love for the Haitian culture by uploading a creative picture, a minute video, poem or short story expressing your enthusiasm about Haiti one your Facebook Page. You must tag the Haitian Heritage Museum on the Facebook photo that you post so that it can also be shared on HHM’s page. Once posted on our page and you will officially be added in the contest.
**Only the votes from the Haitian Heritage Museum page will be counted
How to vote ?
The contestants with the most likes for their entry will be the winner. Make sure you spread the word ! Tell your friends to vote for you by liking your posts !
What are the Rules?
- Must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Must live in the continental US.
- No profanity, nudity and/or inappropriate content
- All entries must be original
- You must be a fan of HHM’s social media platforms
- Follow us on Haitian Heritage Museum’s Facebook Page
- Follow us on Mr. or Ms. May 18th Of Haitian Heritage Museum’s Facebook Page
- Like us on Haitian Heritage Museum’s Instagram
- Like us on Haitian Heritage Museum’s Twitter
- Contestants must subscribe to HHM’s newsletter.
- Contestants cannot be affiliated with HHM in anyway. This means volunteers, board members, community affiliates, etc.
Prizes are valued over $1,000
IMPORTANT***We reserve the right to disqualify any contestant that does not follow the above rules at any point of the competition
Photo : Wanda Gilles, Editor of The Haitian American Facebook Page~ 2014 Mrs. May 18th of Haitian Heritage Museum